Hello there and thank you for your interest in my service
Before I go any further, I would like to say that, having run a couple of free trials in the past, I have dealt with hundreds of people (they do tend to sign up for free trials in droves) and if I have learned one thing, it is this; people either love this or hate this, there seems to be no middle ground. The people who hate it condemn it mainly because, as far as they’re concerned, it requires far too much time and effort, winning money should be much easier than this in their opinion. The people who love it say something different (you can see the sort of thing they say on the testimonials page).
Now, if you are one of the people who are likely to hate this, then it surely makes sense to understand what is involved, and what you need, before wasting your time (and possibly mine) on something that you simply don’t want to do. With that in mind, I have drawn up a list below of requirements in order that you can make an informed decision before you take this any further.
Requirements to make this service work for you
• You have the time and inclination to place on average 50 bets per day (can be up to 80+ on a Saturday)
• You are able to open multiple bookmaker accounts
• You are not tied to Betfair only, but you have access to it
• You have time to spare between 10:30 and 12:30 each day (you don’t tie up the full 2 hours)
• You have the ability to set aside a bank and the discipline to emotionally separate yourself from the money in it
• You are able to accept that even the most successful gambling has its ups and downs
• You are not broke and you don’t desperately need money (if you do, you should never gamble anyway)
• You have money, aside from the bank, available to use (not put at risk) in keeping bookmakers’ and Betfair accounts topped up. In my case this equates to about 4 times the actual bank (saves me having to top up frequently)
• On a personal note, I do this alone, no backup team. I occasionally take holidays and, whilst I have been blessed with good health throughout my life, there may be days in the future when I don’t feel too well. What I’m saying is there may be occasions when no selections are given and if you are the sort of person who would be upset, or feel short changed, by not receiving selections every single day without fail don’t join. I do not intend to become involved in discussions about fractions of a month’s subscription, or altering renewal dates. Having said that, in the past there have been very few days without selections (mainly due to the weather) and I have not taken a holiday in the almost 2 years since I started this.
If the above makes sense to you, this service may be something you can enjoy. If not, then my personal belief is that this service is not for you. If, however, you have any questions, not covered by the above, please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com.
What I do, apparently, works. However if you wish to receive the selections and do something different with them, please accept that I will not be able to tell you whether that will work or not. I only know about that which I actually do.
If you do decide to take this up please understand that you must be the judge (not me) as to whether this is worth continuing with. Your results are all that matter, mine are irrelevant, they will not make you one penny richer or poorer, only yours will do that. It is not a question of comparing your results with mine, it’s a question of deciding whether yours are good enough.
I answer some of the most commonly asked questions on the F.A.Q. page. Please read this page carefully and, if there is still something you are unsure of (and there may well be, don’t worry about that), again feel perfectly free to e-mail me.
All of my results can be found here http://www.beaumontsbets.com/results/